Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A New Spin on a Cool Class?

Unfortunately, I am unsure as to what this blog is to be about. Nonetheless, I will assume that we are to tell about a way the class could be slightly changed, or a new direction it needs to be aimed in for our benefit. In my honest opinion, there isn't much, if anything, that needs to be changed. We spend ample time on each section of the work and there is no rushing with journals or discussion questions. We are able to inquire about what we need to and joke around while doing it. I personally learn quite a bit from this class that applies to my World Studies class, so I'm happy.
We as an American Lit class seem to click easily which makes learning easier, more relaxing and fun. There seems to be no hostility (or that I notice) between any two persons and we're able to laugh and talk together.
Maybe the only new "Direction" we could go in is writing narratives, but it's too premature in the year to ask as we are probably doing some as the year progresses. Otherwise, I quite enjoy what this class is offering and it certainly keeps me awake in the wee hours of dawn. Since I have no other statements to make, I shall wrap this up. :)

1 comment:

  1. hehe, we do have a pretty special class, don't we? I love writing as well, and writing narratives would be a good addition to the class.

    ReplyDelete